We guarantee all our products against defects in materials and workmanship for the natural life of the product, with a maximum warranty-length of three (3) years for our harnesses, and a maximum of five (5) years for our ice axes. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or if the product has been modified.
If, despite the great amount of love we gave to the BLUE ICE products, you had a problem with your product, please follow the below procedure.
You bought your product in a store
Please bring your product back to the store, along with your original invoice. The store will then contact us directly.
You bought your product on blueice.com
When possible, we are committed to offering a repair service at a fair price and in a reasonable time.
If a defect in materials or workmanship, you can go through the shop where you bought the product.
If you bought through our sales channel online:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of what happened to your product, along with explanatory photos.
- We will send you a Return Authorization number, with shipping instructions. The product must be clean and should come with the original invoice. You will send it at you own charge.
- Once we receive the product, if it is under warranty, we will repair or replace it, according to the nature of the problem, and then send it back to you, at our charge.
- If the product is not under warranty but can be repaired, we will evaluate the cost and will advise you. We will not repair it before your approval. The product will then be sent back to you, at your charge.
- We will do our best to process your return within 15 business days.
If you are not satisfied with a product purchased on our site, you can return it as long unused and in its original packaging within the delay allowed by European law: the cost of the product you will be fully refunded. BLUE ICE will not credit customs and duties paid previously. Please read our Terms of Sale for more details.