Work pays the rent and pays for the essentials in life. But good work is fun and has a greater purpose. At BLUE ICE we aspire to have great work: pursuing the sports we love, creating great product with amazing people, and doing so in a style that we feel good about.
If you are passionate about the mountains, skiing and climbing, AND are experienced, fun, creative and ready to work hard in a small, but growing company, then send us your cv with a cover letter (or even a video, how cool would that be!). Tell us what you are good at and how you could help us grow into the best outdoor equipment company we can be.
Please send your resume in digital format to email@example.com. Because we are an international team, we appreciate if you can write your communications in English.
Title: Accounting Manager
Posting Date: January 15, 2020
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: BLUE ICE Europe, Les Houches (74), France
BLUE ICE is seeking an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Accounting Manager will :
- Oversee the daily sales follow up, whether they’re generated by distributors, sales agents, stores, pros or end users online. He/she will be their key contact and will interact frequently with them.
- Be responsible of the customer satisfaction, by providing an optimal customer service, both from a quality and a delivery timing level.
- Be a key player in any brand event on the field, whether dedicated to stores, pros or consumers.
More precisely, the Sales Coordinator will manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports, statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinating and completing annual audits
- Providing recommendations
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and directing staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- Establishing and maintaining fiscal files and records to document transactions
- French & English fluent
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience (mini 1 year) as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, ERP and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations (especially French ones)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
Please send your resume in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org.